Warung Online

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Noli Me BlackBerry Tangere



It's notthat I am conceited that I don't want someone in the workplace or anywhere canjust grab or use my old and obsolete BlackBerry mobile phone whenever they want to. :) First, it isfor personal use only. Second, only minors or make it, only infants don't havemobile phones, because they do not have that thinking capacity yet tounderstand the use of mobile phones. You know what I mean here. :)
One afternoon at work, I made my quick break and went to the loo.After 3 minutes, I am back at my desk then I heard a BBM message alert tone. Afriend of mine said: "what, what can I do for you?” Then I was like,"huh? what do you mean?". "You pinged me first, so what's thatfor buddy?” he asked.
Instead of making a reply, my thoughts were rambling and verybusy, full of light bulbs, popping questions like who the F*&#!made that Ping? Because I'm sure I wasn't.
(click to enlarge)
Possibilities are too many but one thing sure is someone has doneit purposely. Was it meant for a joke or something else? Whatever it was, itjust doesn’t feel right to touch things which do not belong to you. I am aporcupine on this matter. A porcupine doesn't share with anything that is whythey have those thorns all over their body.

I may sound a high school stud with this petty thing, but with this, I am making a simple appeal to BlackBerry Company or to othercompanies, to create an application that can make a phone alarm with itsloudest sound, if somebody uses it. Or something like and electric shock? LOL!

I am not this technically knowledgeableabout the how to's in making applications, but something that could sensetemperature or the skin type of the real owner and that could serve asactivator. This might put a stop to those who can't have their own mobile phone, pinged!

I know, I shouldn't have left my phone unattended, but who's expecting suchkind of thing to happen? I didn't use the Password Security because it’s noteasy to supply the log in details each time my phone buzzes, especially if you're at work where every seconds count.



What do you think of this? Please leave a comment.




0 comments em “Noli Me BlackBerry Tangere”

Post a Comment

 

Blackberry Mania Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger