Warung Online

Monday, March 26, 2012

If Only I Could Read His Mind



What washe thinking? What do you think would it be? Whew! If only I could read his mind, I'm sure it would've been  fun.

Perhaps he’scontemplating why the train he's taking has no disturbing sound and differentto the one he saw on TV? "Ahhh, dili man ni train Tay" (Ahhh, thisisn't a train Dad)! These were his words when we first stepped on train sincehe came in Dubai. :) He's used to hearing those "cho cho" trainsounds in Thomas and Friends.

He couldbe singing a Beatles' song perhaps that goes like, "A long NOT windingroad...." LOL!

Anyway, I took this BB pic of my 2 year old son, on Dubai Metro on our way to pick up hisNanay (mother) from work. 

Only a child sees things with perfect clarity, because it hasn't developed all those filters which prevent us from seeing things that we don't expect to see. 
DOUGLAS ADAMS, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

0 comments em “If Only I Could Read His Mind”

Post a Comment

 

Blackberry Mania Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger