Warung Online

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two Simply Irresistible Supercars

The Lovely Bumblebee

Whenever my 2 year old son sees a yellow car, he'll say with excitement "bumblebee"! Even if its a small van, a small Kia pride, and that of DHL delivery van, he'd call them bumblebee. That's how fanatic he is to this yellow Autobot. Try to correct him that it wasn't bumblebee, by doing so, you are just like asking for a big fight. A fight like that of the Autobots and the Decipticons in Transformers movie. One afternoon, while strolling around the neighborhood, I had them photographed, using my BB, with a parked Lovely Chevrolet Camaro, which is actually the altmode of bumblebee. I'll wait for at least another 2 years that I could finally explain it to him which one is the real bumblebee, with this picture as my support. :)



The Romantic Aventador

Seeing cars like this one that I have close encountered with, is just like magic. I never imagine that after a whole tiring day of work, some marvelous, man-made and newly launched supercar the Romantic Lamborghini Aventador, is just right outside my office waiting for me to be revved up. :) It was real amazing. A car that costs several thousands of dollars is right in front of me. Whew! Someday I could drive one Aventador. Nope, am not buying it. I don't have the dough, not even a fraction of its total cost. But someday, a car company might offer a free drive perhaps. LOL!



But I wasn't satisfied with the BB pic, I rolled my BB video camera and grabbed this very short but great clip. This was the time when Aventador gets inside the Gulf News' compound for a photo session to be published in weekly Wheels magazine.



Did you know: that the so-called supercars are typically out of the ordinary and are marketed by automakers to be perceived by the public as unusual? The supercar can take many forms including limited production specials from an "elite" automaker, standard looking cars made by mainstream companies that hide massive power and performance, as well as models that appeal to "hardcore enthusiasts" from "manufacturers on the fringe of the car industry. Source: wikipedia.org

0 comments em “Two Simply Irresistible Supercars”

Post a Comment

 

Blackberry Mania Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger