Warung Online

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spiraling Books

(click to enlarge)
Inside a bookstore in 2nd December Street (formerly Al Diyafah Street) of Al Satwa Dubai is this spiraling booklet painstakingly piled near the entrance. I saw it first from the outside while I was waiting for my wife to arrive from work.

If you notice, there's a note at the top most part of it, written in Arabic, but the shopkeeper said, it simply means "whoever destroys the arrangement must do the same thing again." Whew?! That would be difficult. So I took my BlackBerry, clicked and went out. Lol!

Did you know: that in 2010, Google estimated that since the invention of printing, approximately 130,000,000 unique book titles had been published? Source: wikipedia.org

0 comments em “Spiraling Books”

Post a Comment

 

Blackberry Mania Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger