Warung Online

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Burj Khalifa - A Quick Video Tour


I always see The World's Tallest Tower Burj Khalifa in my everyday commute to & from work. My BlackBerry Bold has been with me for quite sometime already but only now I find the time using it and capturing this megastructure.
My personal assessment, quality wise, BlackBerry video is okay. From now on, BlackBerry videos and images will flood bbplusses.blogspot.com.

This is just to give you an idea, especially if you haven't gone to Dubai yet and is planning to come here, this tower can be seen from almost everywhere in the emirate. That's how long Khalifa really is.

Me, my wife and a friend spent the whole Thursday night until Friday dawn just to watch the opening of MI4 movie of Tom Cruise because of this beautiful architecture. The action scene in the movie in Khalifa was superb, full with thrill and excitement.


Enjoy this humble video clip!


0 comments em “Burj Khalifa - A Quick Video Tour”

Post a Comment

 

Blackberry Mania Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger